Sunday, October 19, 2008

We are saving lives. Planned Parenthood loses business


We received this in an e-mail from a Prayer Volunteer. He wrote:
“Two of my daughters and a girl from my church family were stationed at the back around 11:30 am, when an older gentleman in white introduced himself as from Planned Parenthood, ‘My name is... (my daughter can't remember his name) and I am with Planned Parenthood.’ My daughter said, ‘Well I'm Lauren and I'm from the Catholic Church.’ He became upset and said they were harassing his ‘customers’ and blocking access (they assuredly were not) and if he received one more complaint, he would call the police. Then he got in his car and drove off.

Just a few minutes earlier, K.W. and I had been speaking to a young couple who had brought their beautiful children (a baby and a toddler) and were headed up to Planned Parenthood for birth control.
 
At the same time my daughters were being threatened by the PP worker, building security came down and asked K.W. if we purposely sent up the family who were creating a scene in their office. Evidently, the lovely family must have caused quite a stir! Planned Parenthood did not want to help these parents. They were too busy ending parenthood for their other 'customers'.
 
I am very encouraged by the events that took place today. The PP worker referred to these mothers as customers. He was upset because he was losing business. Evidently, our prayerful presence is affecting Planned Parenthood's ‘customers’, and in turn, PP's bottom line. God is melting mothers' hearts. We are saving lives. PP is losing business.”

No comments: