Thursday, October 22, 2009

Encouragement

fallnfuehf “I am a sidewalk counselor and had just finished sidewalk counseling for the day before I came over to 1407 Union. I was so discouraged from the morning, however when I turned the corner to get on Union I could see from across the street about 15 people standing with signs saying, ‘Pray to End Abortion.’ They were a local youth group. We stood together for about thirty minutes before some young men came up to us. There were four or five of them. They were so encouraging! They said they were seminarians from Indianapolis. They had come down for an ordination and when they had seen us they said they did a u-turn and just had to come out! They stood for about fifteen minutes as we spoke with them. Then they offered to buy us all hot chocolate or coffee. It was so encouraging. We later learned that a couple at the abortion clinic on McNeil and Popular chose life for their baby during that hour. The freezing cold seemed to have been nothing when I heard that the mother had chosen life. Praise God!” - Dev

No comments: