Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jesus Heals – Woman suffering post-abortion.

7130_136167142529_647482529_2524482_6328466_n“A lady approached me as I was standing with Georgia tonight. Georgia was in the chair, and the lady walked up to ask if we had any literature. I went to the box, crouched down, and asked if she wanted crisis pregnancy info or info on 40 Days. She asked for both. I gave it to her and was explaining all that Life Choices offers. She asked if they took donations, and I said they did. She thanked me and started walking across the street toward Krystal's Restaurant. She stopped, turned around and walked back to me. Then she leaned a hand on the fire hydrant, and she looked like she had to steady herself. She closed her eyes, drew a deep breathe and said, this is for a testimony:

‘Jesus saved me, but I had three abortions. The doctor told me all three times that it was just cells and not a baby yet. I am not from here and this happened a long tome ago, but I know the truth now.

Tears were streaming down her face. I don't know why I did not cry because I am crying typing this...I looked at her and said Jesus not only saves but He heals and He forgives. I told her about the Bible study that Life Choices has, and I asked if I could hug her. She hugged me as I told her God does forgive and that I will pray for her...” – Susanna

Thus says the Lord:

In Ramah is heard the sound
of moaning,
of bitter weeping!

Rachel mourns her children,
she refuses to be consoled,
because her children are no more.

Jeremiah 31:15

No comments: