Thursday, March 11, 2010

First child reported saved of 2010 Spring Campaign!

clinicOne of our prayer volunteers was standing vigil earlier this week when a young woman approached her. She had an appointment in 1407 Union with another tenet, but was pregnant and considering abortion and making an appointment with Planned Parenthood. She walked over to the prayer volunteer and asked her what she thought about abortion.

“She asked me how long I would be out on the sidewalk, and I told her as long as she needed me to be there. After going in for her appointment, she came out and I gave her information about Life Choices and Birthright, as well as Catholic Charities as she had no where to go. I gave her my phone number too.”

The prayer volunteer spoke of the relief that was evident on the young woman’s face. We are praying for Joanne, in thanksgiving that she is choosing life for her baby!

No comments: